Thursday, June 21, 2007

just another day

My mom and I are still the same dog and cat. We argue abouth anything and everything, for us nothing seems to be right but for some good reason our habitual verbal interchange makes us better person...i guess!!!! But I dont really undestand some of her actions when it comes to me.. shes always mad at me.. I guess the only reason I can think of is for my being a closet queen. We dont talk about it. but I intentionally scatter traces of my gender identifying materials such as m to m dvds... But what can I do.. I dont have any choice. This life Im making right now is a destiny for me that I cannot fight. It's true that people change.. in time. But for me I will never regret my change. I learned how to love completely with this change..thou its not the acceptable love. A love that surpass boundaries so as they say. A love that is not evil nor longing for something in return. He is alfie... my love

No comments: